Canada Family Adventures & Vacations
A family vacation is such a special experience but it can be difficult to please everyone. Where do you go? What do you do? Will everyone enjoy this?
At Fresh Tracks Canada we guide you through all of what Canada has to offer. We can customize your trip a little or a lot to ensure that there is something for everyone to get excited about on your family vacation to Canada.
Canada's vast landscape and natural wonders offer something for every member of the family; white-water rafting excursions on glacier-fed rivers, rail adventures through the Canadian Rockies, polar bear tours along Churchill's frozen tundra, and so much more. Choose one of our Canadian family vacations below or customize an existing trip with your favourite activities.
What you should know before booking your Canadian vacation
Five reasons we get more 5‑star reviews than any other Canadian vacation company:
starting fromUS $2,599per person
Disconnect from hectic every-day life, then reconnect with your loved ones on this incredible family wilderness adventure. Stay in beautiful safari tents amidst towering fir trees. Hear the ocean lapping at your doorstep and the occasional blow of passing... read more
from US $2,599 to US $3,002 per person
starting fromUS $4,999per person
Make memories with your family as you discover the beauty of the Canadian wilderness, from the West Coast to Rocky Mountains. Experience Vancouver's family friendly, active lifestyle, then travel onboard VIA Rail's Canadian train to Jasper and Banff National... read more
from US $4,999 to US $5,399 per person
starting fromUS $4,790per person
For the 'kids' aged 7 to 70, this is the ultimate self-drive adventure, and for Mom and Dad there is plenty of time to relax in wonderful wilderness lodges, enjoy the cosmopolitan delights of Vancouver, Calgary and the small-town resorts of Banff, Jasper,... read more
from US $4,790 to US $5,788 per person
starting fromUS $4,880per person
Experience the charming and lively mountain village of Whistler, before spending two nights in Vancouver. Then head to the skies, bound for the Canadian wilderness. Arrive at the Tweedsmuir Park Lodge, perched on the edge of Bella Coola's misty fjords... read more
from US $4,880 to US $5,935 per person
starting fromUS $4,898per person
Majestic, unspoiled and totally breathtaking adventure hiking high above the tree line around the Canadian Rockies. You can choose from a heli-lodge based adventure, or a hotel based heli-hiking adventure. Either way, we've left plenty of opportunity... read more
from US $4,898 to US $5,290 per person
starting fromUS $2,993per person
The pleasures of this two-week self-drive lie in meandering at your own pace through stunning landscapes, historic towns, and quaint fishing villages - enjoying the unique charm and a culture that is distinctly Celtic and Canadian at the same time. Choose... read more
from US $2,993 to US $4,060 per person
Five reasons why we get more 5‑star reviews than any other
Canadian vacation company
|Fresh Tracks Canada||Local Travel Agency||Online Booking|
Travel independently rather than on group tours, with arranged guided sightseeing and adventure tours.
Carefully crafted to your budget and needs.
Plan your trip with help from our insiders who live and travel in Canada. You'll know when to come, where to stay, which transportation to take, and lots more...
Someone in Canada you can call before and during your trip, seven days a week.
5No-one can be trusted more
You'll feel confident when booking your vacation with our accreditation and consumer protection through the following organizations.
Cheapest type of travel with rigid itineraries and crowds.
Get started today & discover how we can get you the best of Canada
Get your custom itinerary before availability is gone. Because we're now booking into 2018.
- Choose your own activities and experiences to enjoy.
- Tailor your stay to perfectly suit your timeline and budget.
How Independent Travel Works
- Plan your trip with advice from our local insiders who know the area really well.
- Choose your activities, experiences and hotels to enjoy on your vacation.
- Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
"Dealing with Fresh Tracks Canada makes the vacation a breeze. Once the planning is done, you can count on 100% execution from Fresh Tracks so that the only thing left to do on your vacation is to enjoy."
Bob and Paquita, CA, US
What Will You See In Your Personalized Itinerary?
- Your trip at a glance – including private airport transfers and meet-and-greet on day one.
- Details of each day (transfer times, accommodations, activities) with attention to your special requests.
- Clear instructions what you're doing and where you're going each day (e.g. meeting your personal guide or waiting in the lobby at a certain time.)
What our personalized itinerary looks like.
Why Insider Knowledge Matters
Imagine receiving insider knowledge from your own personal contact in Canada who based on our 20 years of experience and feedback from our clients...
- Recommends the right experience for you and the best time of year to go.
- Finds the best hotels, sightseeing opportunities, the best places to shop and eat in each destination
- Takes care of every detail allowing you to make the most of every moment.
Get the most out of every moment of your Canadian vacation.
"It was such a pleasure to just sit back and have every experience planned by a professional familiar with area. The paperwork, itinerary and voucher pack was perfectly organized and easy to follow."
Ken and Anne, SC, USA
Your Local Canadian Support
- With over 20 years experience in building over 15,000 personalized vacations for our guests - we've learned a thing or two about making vacations memorable.
- You'll feel secure knowing you have someone in Canada you can call seven days a week before or during your visit to Canada.
Have someone local you can call before or during your visit to Canada.
"When I discovered my passport had expired and had to reschedule the trip, Fresh Tracks didn't hesitate to reassure us that they would rebook everything so we didn't lose a minute of our planned vacation."
Toni, NY, USA
Our Accreditation and Consumer Protection
Consumer Protection BC
- License Number: 31202
- The Travel Assurance Fund (TAF) provides a possible source of compensation when consumers do not receive the travel services they purchased through a BC licensed travel agent.
- Membership Number: Y6176
- Our UK clients have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct which means that all package holidays sold by Fresh Tracks Canada in the UK are covered by a full financial protection in the event of the company failure.
- We're one of the only agencies in Canada offering this protection.
- A BBB Accredited Business since 08/02/2008
- Highest rating: A+
- BBB has determined that Fresh Tracks Canada Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
- Fresh Tracks Canada is an IATA Accredited Agent.
- Full accreditation authorizes travel agents to sell international and/or domestic tickets on behalf of IATA member airlines. It also allows access to IATA's Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), an efficient interface for invoicing and payment between the agent, airlines and transport providers.